- This event has passed.
1st Annual Surfjack Summer Market
July 9 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Shop a curated collection of Hawaiiana memorabilia, art, vinyl, surf-inspired goods, and adoptable puppies courtesy of the Oahu SPCA.
- Mark Cunningham: Legendary body surfer and artist
- Dale Hope: Author of The Aloha Shirt: Spirit of the Islands and aloha shirt maker
- Treehouse Boutique: Art and film camera boutique for film enthusiasts
- Eric Maurus: Artist and surfboard shaper
- The Oahu SPCA: A locally based no-kill animal shelter. the market will be a fundraiser for the local animal shelter who will be creating a pop up puppy adoption space.
- Spanky Kenney: Chef Ed Kenney’s wife and macramé artist
- Trim Magazine: Hawaii’s premier surf culture publication
- Hungry Ear Records: Honolulu’s oldest record shop
- Olive & Oliver: Surfjack’s own in-house boutique
- Katye Killebrew: Jewelry designer